Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Calling

I feel like I've felt the calling of God in my life again tonight...or maybe I haven't.  I haven't cried this much in forever.  I'm so ashamed of the way I've been living my life and I just want to be close to God again, but I don't know how.  I've blamed him for so much and turned my back on him so many times, but I guess I just want Him to know that I wanna come back to Him.  I've been sitting here crying and I just realized I have to best dog ever.  She's so concerned for me right now LoL.  I can't wait to be back in Tennessee I really feel like it's where I need to be.  You know the times when you feel like you've just hit a wall and there's no where else to go,well, that's how I feel right now.  I don't think I'm even making sense right now.  I just wish I had some sort of clue about where my life is going, but I guess that's all part of faith too.

This song pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

3 comments:

  1. I love you, C!!

    I can't say for sure that things will get better, but you need to get your booty to TN! I know you're not used to mellow Baptists, but I love our church, and you should come to it with us. Darnit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too B! Yeah, I'm not certain things will just maybe it's a step to things getting better. I know things aren't going to start getting better till I make an active step towards it ya know? LoL. I'll definitely come visit the mellow Baptists with you hahaha. And maybe that'll be my new home church unless I find some crazy Pentecostal people I like LoL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I said "for sure" because it'll be better, I Just didn't want to sound over-confident. :D You'll have me!

    I can't recommend any Pentecostal churches, sorry. ;) I've been at New Vision since my first Sunday in M'boro. You went there with me a couple times, didn't you? It's gotten pretty big. If you want to watch a sermon online you can go here: http://www.newvisiononline.net/

    There is a link to watch live sermons. Brady's about to start a new series this Sunday called Avalanche. They made a little mini-movie up in Colorado or something....it should be interesting. And you can go under Worship and watch old sermons. Pretty cool! High-tech church...it's crazy to come from Grundy to that. lol

    ReplyDelete