Thursday, May 3, 2012

ALMOST HOME!!!!

I am almost heading home!  To Tennessee that is.  I is getting soooo excited, but I'm super nervous all at the same time.  Weird.  We're going to the bar Friday night to celebrate my departure then hopefully next weekend I'll be starting my 3 day drive back to the land of the great.  Maybe I'll have something to write about after Friday night.  We do tend to get completely shit bag wasted and do stupid things.  Well, Ms. Penguin might not be drinking so maybe everything will remain calm LoL.  I can't decide what all I'm taking with me.  I know I'm taking my animals.  All the fish died btw and the snails...well, the snails met and unfortunate end...but now I have another snake.  Which isn't bad really.  1 dog, 1 lizard and 2 snakes.  Anywho, I was going to rent a small uhaul trailer to transport my bed and book shelves and such ( I really don't have that much stuff ) but they want to charge me like $450 so I was all like PSSSHHH!!!! F**K that!  I think I can get it all in my Tahoe...except for my bed, I can tie that down to the top, but it's stressing me out thinking about driving across the states with a bed on my roof...imagine how stressed I'll be when I'm actually driving.  Ugh.  If my dad decides to pay for the trailer then I'll have no worries.  I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.  What if it rains?  I guess I'll have to buy a tarp.  Aunt Mary Jo wants me to stop and visit with her on my way through.  Of course I'm going to I haven't seen her in years...well, I haven't seen anyone in years but it's been longer since I've visited her, that was back in the day when I was with my AssHat.  I have to start collecting my things that have somehow made their way to other places.  And somehow I've managed to loose 3 pairs of shoes.  Totally not like me I love shoes.  I lost my yellow converse!!!!!!!  I just don't know what to do with myself...my favorite shoes...MISSING!!!!!! Sigh* tis sad.  None of this shit is really that important (besides my animals) maybe I'll just leave most of it behind.  I can always buy new stuff.  I'm keeping my movies though.  I have a pretty impressive movie collection if I do say so myself.  I don't really need the bookshelf that'll save space.  Anyways,  I realize how boring this is.  So, I say Good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment