Friday, May 11, 2012

HOLY SHITBALLS!!!!!

Holy shit I'm done with community service!!!!! What a fucking relief!!!!  I haven't been this damn happy in months...MONTHS I SAY!!!!  Good grief that was a lot of cuss words...oh well.  It's who I am get over it.  *Sigh.  Glad I got that out there.  So, I did a first this past weekend.  Got naked in a hot tub with other people. I'm not particularly proud of that fact, but what can ya do? LoL.  Well, I was drunk (like usual) and went to BR's house.  He's been kind of a booty call deal.  Yeah, I know I said I was done with that but I got needs yo. Anywho they have a hot tub..obviously.

So, they guys were the first to strip down to their birthday suits and I being the modest lady I am hid my eyes from HC's junk.  I didn't hide my eyes from BR that would be kind of silly.  Yes, that drunk I'm still slightly modest at least I can say that about myself.  Well, then Ms. Penguin took her clothes off (we're room mates ok it's not like I've never seen it before)  Oh on that note before you people think I'm weird I must remind you that I was in the military and took showers with other women for months so it doesn't phase me anymore.  Alright back on topic.  It took BR a very long time to get me out of my clothes.  I'm very proud of myself for holding out that long.  I'm very impressionable when I'm drunk.  Yeah, I got excuses what of it?  And as a matter of fact I didn't take any clothes off they got taken off of me.  *Sigh you're right I'm a slut.  I just got a txt so I've lost my train of thought.  I just realized my posts aren't very organized.  I kinda just ramble about everything.  Ha!  Keeping you on your toes I guess.  Anywho.

I only cried once that night and it was for just a very brief second and not in front of people.  I wouldn't really even call it crying I just got all teary eyed and it stopped.  Well, I think one escaped.  They were angry tears.  So, I went and yelled at BR we...made up...and that was the end of that.  I lost my under ware though.  I'm actually very sad about it though.  They were new that was only the 2nd time I wore them.  It was quite upsetting for me.  LOL side note.  That's the second time I've gone home with no panties on before.  I'm beginning to thinks guys keep them for a trophy.  Do guys do that?  That's kinda gross.

HOLY SHIT I'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!! I can't fucking wait to get to TN.  I kinda just wanna scream for joy, but I don't think my neighbors would appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment