Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello my little bloggy blog blog.  Sorry I've been away so long all my faithful readers...well, I think I just have one, but oh well LOL.  I'm back in Tennessee!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!  I am super duper happy to be home finally.  And I get to see my Mrs. Wilson today!  I made it two days without smoking, but I failed.  I'll start quitting again next week hahahaha.

My poor Beast got ran over while I was gone.  I just found out when I got back.  My poor boy :(   I loved my baby.  And I might have to have Bella boo put down.  She's having all kinds of hip problems.  Roberta said they get so bad she can't even walk.  At least I still got my Sadie bear.  Any-who.

I'm trying to find a job in Murfreesboro.  Then I need to find roommates, so I can rent a house close to campus.  Then, I want to start going back to school!  Aerospace maintenance!  Oy I can't wait till my life starts coming back together.  Short blog but I've lost my train of thought.  Good day!

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you!! And I am now a loyal reader again. ;) But you have got to turn this CAPTCHA off. Or I'm gonna murder somebody.

    ReplyDelete