Saturday, June 23, 2012

Whodyblah

I got a sun burn today.  I've been trying to even out my terrible, terrible farmers tan.  My upper body is quite lovely, but stomach down I am a pasty, pasty white girl. LoL.  Also, I got a temporary job.  I've worked 2 days.  It's better than nothing I guess, but I can't wait to have a full time job with full time pay.  In Murfreesboro...so I can move there...and be around people...and live away from my parents (whom I love dearly but have to get away from).  I'm working with this guy who apparently I went to school with in like 7th grade when I went to South Jr. High.  He remembered me, but I didn't remember him till like half the day was over.  I just did something weird on here..so I think there's a random "e" chilling in this paragraph somewhere.  I don't feel like looking for it so oh well.  I'm so thirsty, but I'm too lazy to get up and get water.       I don't know if I've said this...I probably have, but I'm so happy to be back in the South.  I'm too close to my ex, but that's only for now.  It's been great seeing my family and new little cousins.

OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I fell down the stairs at the bar 2 weekends ago!  I wasn't even drunk.  It was freaking epic!  I tumbled head over heels.  The funny this is I was thinking "I should grab the hand rail" as I was going down the steps and as soon as I thought it I was falling.  It all happened in slow motion.  Then I just heard B's and Sprad's panicked little footsteps running towards me.  I lost a shoe on the way down and my dress was over my head.  Sprad said the first thing I did was pull my dress down like I hadn't just tumbled and almost broke my neck. Hahahah good times.  At least it was only those two who saw me and not a shit ton of people. LoL.  The bartender there is hot.  Both of them are actually LoL.  Oh I quit smoking  too : D

1 comment:

  1. Found you! It says I'm a member, but when I try to come here from my blogger page it takes me to missc-unknown. Way to break Google, Miss C! :P

    ReplyDelete