Friday, July 27, 2012

Ay yo!!!

Who's working now?!  Me, that's who.  It's a factory job, but I'm making money so can't complain.  Also, I may have job in M'boro starting in September *fingers crossed*  Nothing super exciting has happened other than that.  I guess I super hard core flirted with Mrs. Wilson's roommate, but I was so drunk I don't remember so I feel no shame about it.  I also took like a 17 min video of them baking a cake.  I dropped my phone twice.  There wasn't any super bad flirting evidence on the video, so as long as it doesn't get any worse than that then I'm not too worried about it LoL.  So, I have a crush on someone...weird right!  I mean if you've read any of my other posts about how big of a slut I am and I never really like people then this is as weird for you as it is for me!  We'll, call him Cinder Block because that's the stupid nick name he came up with for me at work to make fun of me.  We have like a 5th grade flirting thing going on hahaha. But I'm ok with that.  I don't know why I like him so much he's completely opposite of the guys I'm usually attracted to.  I have theories, but nothing concrete.  So, here are my theories.

1.  It's built up sexual frustration
2.  I just like him because he's not all over me like the other idiots I work with.
3.  He has a frickin super cute butt.
4.  Maybe, I've finally grown up a little, so I'm over the whole bad boy thing (yeah, this one is a little far fetched I know)

Maybe this is going no where (most likely), but maybe it will. Who knows.  All I know is I like him.  I think he's so cute.  Not super hot make me wanna get naked right now, but cute.  And he makes me laugh a lot.  I find myself smiling when I think about him.  Aaaand I'm not tired of his presence already like I am most of the other guys I work with.  Let's face it.  That's pretty impressive considering I can only tolerate people for like 3 days before I'm just done with them LoL.  Things are looking up kids!  I'll also be moving to M'boro soon.  I can't wait!  My life is slowing coming back together and it makes me soooo happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment