Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Big News!

Okay, so Mrs. Wilson and I are gonna be room mates!  She has been my BestieMcBestFriend for over a decade now and we've never lived together.  But she just bought an awesome new house and has asked me to be a room mate and since I'M STARTING A SWEET NEW JOB I feel like it'll be fine and we won't kill each other because I'll be gone a lot with the schedule I'll be working.  We have also started a new blog together to share with the world all the awesome shinanigans we will be getting into.  It'll be great or really boring who knows.  The point is I'm super mother effin excited!!! *disclaimer: strong language about to be used excessively* Also, on a complete side note this guy at work is about to make me lose my religion and if this mother fucker pisses me off one more mother fucking time I'll probably knock him the fuck out with one of my fuel doors...stupid fucking pussy ass mother fucking faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment