Saturday, September 15, 2012

Remember

Okay, I know this post is super late, but I work and sleep and I'm a slacker.  This September 11 marked the 11 year anniversary of the terror attack on the twin towers.   I would just like to take a minute and remember all the lives lost that day and remember the heroes who put their own lives on the line to try and save others.  I would like to thank all my brothers and sisters who are still in the military protecting our freedom right now. Some of them are worlds away from family and friends right now making sure the land of the free stays that way.  I love all of you so much.  Military heroes past and present will always be in my heart and my mind.

SEMPER FI
HONOR, COURAGE, COMMITMENT
INTEGRITY FIRST, SERVICE BEFORE SELF, EXCELLENCE IN ALL WE DO











No comments:

Post a Comment